CloneBD Blu-ray Media Coverter allows you to copy any unprotected Blu-ray to all the known disk platforms like ISO or BD, and all types of products like smart phones and tablets!
In just a couple of ticks you can easily decide to make a limited backup of selected games, sound languages, and subtitle languages, you can also do a right 1:1 complete copy of Blu-ray.
CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but in addition compresses BD-50 to one BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will even transform your Blu-ray disks to all or any well-known file formats, such as for instance .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android os, iPhone/iPad, Smart television, or other current device.
CloneBD aids all regions (A, B, C). There’s no necessity to set up a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser has already been included.
CloneBD aids multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy rate.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC isn’t supported however, but should be offered shortly.
- Copy Blu-ray disk 1:1 or limited to hard disk or empty BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compresses BD-50 to just one BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into typical file formats (mp4, mkv, etc.)
- Supports all regions (A, B, C)
- Easy name selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
- 3D help coming soon…
- H.265/HEVC assistance coming soon…
Upcoming changes and features:
- Complete 3D assistance in compressed discs
- Full 3D support in matroska files
- Full subtitle help in matroska and MP4 files
- Support for DVD result (downscaled to SD normally)
- Support for DLNA
- Improved help for many brand-new codecs, like WebM, HEVC, AAC+, FLAC and lots more
Supported systems: Windows XP, Vista, Microsoft windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in CloneBD 188.8.131.52 (2016-08-05):
- fix: change through multiple clips
- fix: t-std buffering of m2ts streams, major rewrite of muxing engine
- fix: t-es buffering and buffer sizes of m2ts streams
- fix: cue ordering could screw up MKV structure
- fix: enforce accurate subtitle positioning
- fix: workaround some ffmpeg pests in MKV assembly
- fix: audio changing in preview player
- fix: Matroska chapters
- fix: matroska include AudioSamplebits, AudioChannels[7.1]
- fix: PowerDVD playback of some MKV lossless copies (SPS/PPS detection with uncommon nalu codes)
- fix: “Birdman” menu background playlist was concealed for selection (selection triggered black background)
- fix: PTS schedule for single-frame movie .m2ts
- change: matroska start brand new group only predicated on video clip time/buffer
- improved: enable flow subtype modification (for numerous videos per playlist)
- improved: correct parsing of MLP expansion in AC3 core + MLP expansion streams
- change: MKV, add subtitle duration for PG subs
- change: until 3D backup is implemented, 1:1 copies of 3D-BDs end in 2D discs. Note, that may not always work, if BD-J signal needs – and insists on – 3D
- improved: included a number of items to MKV container
- minor repairs and improvements
- updated languages
Homepage – https://www.elby.ch
Size: 30.2 MB