D3DGear is an advanced in game software for Windows 3D video game. You even can use it to access Windows desktop within game.
D3DGear is a very fast video game recording software. It records your video game to movie without slowing down the game. You also can use D3DGear to measure video game frame rate (FPS), capture 3D game screenshot, record Windows Aero Desktop to movie and analyze 3D game performance.
The latest release has new feature “Stream Video”. It allows gamers to stream the game video to remote PC in real time.
To use D3DGear, simply launch D3DGear prior to start 3D game. The frame rate of 3D game will be automatically measured and displayed on screen. Capturing screenshot, recording movie and analyze rendering performance will be as simple as pressing a hotkey.
D3DGear provides following features:
Measure game Frame rate
- Automatically measure game frame rate (FPS): display frame rate on screen.
- User can press hotkey to switch frame rate ON or OFF.
- User can customize frame rate position, frame rate font size and frame rate font color.
- User can customize frame rate measuring interval.
- Measure frame rate of each game independently, simultaneously.
Capture game Screenshot
- Capture video game screenshot by pressing hotkey.
- Support image format of BMP, JPG, TGA, PNG, PPM or HDR.
- Continually capture multiple screenshots until hotkey is released.
- Print frame rate and timestamp in screenshot.
Game Recording Software:
- Record video game to movie with option to include game audio in movie.
- Supports WMV file format and AVI file format.
- Use advanced 3D technology to minimize performance impact on video game performance while recording video game to movie.
- Use advanced multi core compression codec to reduce movie size and enhance playback performance.
- Customizable movie resolution, movie frame rate, audio input source and audio volume.
- Automatically split big movie file into multiple small files with 2G bytes for each file.
- Automatically detect disk space. Automatically warn user and stop movie recording if a low disk space condition is detected.
- Print frame rate and timestamp in movie.
Twitch Streaming Software
- Live stream game play to game broadcasting website such as twitch.tv or hitbox.tv without affecting game performance.
- Twitch.tv or hitbox.tv live stream is very fast and is very light weight on system resource.
- It starts and stops by just pressing a hotkey.
- Quality is superior even on system with low internet upload speed.
- Compatible with all broadcasting website such as twitch.tv, ustream.tv etc.
D3DGear supports PC video games that use DirectX8, DirectX9/9Ex, DirectX10/10.1, DirectX11/11.1, DirectX 12 OpenGL or Mantle API. It is the only Mantle Recording Software that supports Mantle API based game titles.
Runs on 32 and 64 bit of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
Changes in D3DGear 5.00 Build 2108 (June 6, 2017):
- Added capability to save movie in MP4 file format.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Homepage – http://www.d3dgear.com
Size: 36.4 MB