CDRoller is a strong, user-friendly and affordable toolset for CD/ DVD/ BD/ HD-DVD/ Flash information data recovery. It finds and retrieves accidently erased data, data found in the corrupted files, data on improperly shut disks, etc.
CDRoller effectively retrieves the lost information through the disks developed by “drag and drop” CD/DVD/BD writing software. Such as popular Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero pc software packages, CeQuadrat’s PacketCD, DLA, B’s CLiP yet others.
Also it retrieves the missing pictures, movie along with other forms of data from flash memory cards. Such as SmartMedia, Memory Stick, CompactFlash, xD Picture Card along with other flash memory drives.
CDRoller now offers all-in-one toolset for DVD Video Recovery. It locates and recovers the lost DVD movies, converts VOB or VRO information into common MPG data. Finally, it generates a unique disk that may be played back the absolute most DVD players.
CDRoller Key Features:
- Effectively retrieves the lost information through the disks developed by “drag and drop” CD/DVD/BD writing software.
- Reads unfinalized (“open”, “left as-is”) CDs and DVDs, including the discs with Microsoft’s Live File.
- Includes a fault-tolerant UDF reader for many Windows systems.
- Retrieves the missing video clip and photographs off unfinalized DVDs.
- Converts the recovered VOB or VRO video clip data into common MPG data without lack of high quality.
- Makes brand-new DVD-video disks that may be played back the absolute most DVD players.
- Recovers M2TS video clip data regarding the mini disks that have been perhaps not completed by AVCHD camcorders.
- Recovers CD information published by Sony Mavica CD cameras.
- Retrieves the lost pictures, movie along with other forms of data from flash memory cards.
- “On-the-fly” unpacks the files initially squeezed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
- Retrieves right back up data through the disks taped in a number of phases (multisession disks).
- Includes an integrated CD/DVD/BD information burner. There is not any need certainly to run third-party CD/DVD/BD mastering software. The “Burn” choice is built-into a standard layer.
- Erases CD, DVD and BD re-writable news. Supports quick and complete erase techniques.
- Examines disk areas at low-level. Displays the industry content in text, binary, hexadecimal or unicode mode.
- Supports additional hex editor for detail by detail evaluation of disk items at low-level.
- Identifies the missing files on ISO/Joliet disks using the wrecked file system (volume descriptors, course tables and directories), making use of the natural information just.
- Rescues the info from scraped, damaged or defective discs.
- Supports SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD) level as alternate strategy under Windows.
- Creates and utilizes an own picture file to handle disk areas.
- Digitally extracts audio songs into a broad collection of trend platforms.
- Tests disk readability.
- Extracts ISO Image file. Burns ISO Image file to a different disc.
- Catalogs data and files into CD/DVD collection.
Support of wide collection of CD, DVD, BD and HD-DVD platforms such as:
- CD platforms (CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode)
- CD format CD-MRW (“Mt. Rainier” CD-RW),
- DVD platforms (DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM).
- Blu-ray disc (BD) platforms (BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BD-RE DL).
- High Definition DVD (HD-DVD) platforms (HD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-RAM).
Supported File Systems:
- ISO 9660 file system, including alleged Joliet and Rock Ridge extensions for very long file brands (Windows and Unix data brands).
- Universal Disk Format (UDF), including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01, 2.50, 2.60 and so-called UDF Bridge structure.
- FAT32 (for DVD-RAM and BD-RE disks).
- FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 (for flash memory cards and drives).
Changes in CDRoller 10.51 – January 30, 2017:
- Examine sectors updated. You are now able to determine yours signatures (when you look at the text or hexadecimal kind) for locating the files information according to their particular trademark just. For instance, when you yourself have an unique file kind, you are able to duplicate a team of successive bytes through the file header and attempt to search for all data of the identical kind according to this structure (file header). This can be viewed as as an addition to Identify Raw ISO Data and Scan FAT Data choices. And, needless to say, may be used for manufacturing reasons too.
- Scan FAT Data updated. Removed the old 32GB restriction of scan location. This alternative may be used for deep scan regarding the drive / disk using the damaged (undefined) file system.
- Numerous improvements, bugfixes and workarounds included.
Homepage – http://www.cdroller.com
Size: 9.81 MB