Download KeePass is a free open supply password supervisor, which lets you handle your passwords in a safe approach. You can put all of your passwords in a single database, which is locked with one grasp key or a key file. So you solely have to recollect one single grasp password or choose the important thing file to unlock the entire database.
The databases are encrypted utilizing one of the best and most safe encryption algorithms. A password database consists of just one file that may be transferred from one laptop to a different simply.
KeePass helps the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES, Rijndael) and the Twofish algorithm to encrypt its password databases.
Both of those ciphers are considered being very safe. AES e.g. grew to become efficient as a U.S. Federal authorities normal and is authorised by the National Security Agency (NSA) for high secret data.
KeePass makes use of the frequent CSV export format of assorted passwords safes like Password Keeper and Password Agent. Exports from these packages will be simply imported to your KeePass databases. The password record will be exported to varied codecs like TXT, HTML, XML and CSV.
KeePass is transportable: it may be carried on an USB stick and runs on Windows techniques with out being put in.
KeePass All Features:
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in KeePass KeePass 2.36 Professional:
- Added instructions ‘Find Duplicate Passwords’ and ‘Find Similar Passwords’ (in ‘Edit’ -> ‘Show Entries’), which present entries which are utilizing the identical or comparable passwords.
- Added command ‘Password Quality Report’ (in ‘Edit’ -> ‘Show Entries’), which reveals all entries and the estimated high quality of their passwords.
- Added choice ‘String title’ within the ‘Edit’ -> ‘Find’ dialog (for looking out entries which have a particular customized string discipline).
- Added choice for utilizing a grey tray icon.
placeholder, which runs a command line.
placeholder, which inserts a textual content with out encoding it for the present context.
- Added elective ‘Last Password Modification Time (Based on History)’ entry record column.
- The inner textual content editor now helps modifying PS1 records data.
- The place and dimension of the interior information viewer is now remembered and restored.
- For varied dialogs, the maximized state is now remembered and restored.
- Added configuration choice for specifying an expiry date for grasp keys.
- Added configuration choice for specifying disallowed auto-type goal home windows.
- Added workaround for Edge throwing away all keyboard enter for a short while after its activation.
- Added workaround for Mono not correctly rendering daring and italic textual content in wealthy textual content packing containers.
- TrlUtil now performs a case-sensitive phrase validation.
- The password enter controls within the IO connection dialog and the proxy dialog now are safe edit controls.
- The icon of the ‘Save’ command in the principle menu is now grayed out when there are not any database adjustments (just like the toolbar button).
- Auto-Type: improved help for goal functions that redirect the main focus instantly.
- Auto-Type: improved compatibility with VMware vSphere consumer.
- When an error happens throughout auto-type, KeePass is now delivered to the foreground earlier than displaying an error message field.
- Entries in teams the place looking out is disabled (e.g. the recycle bin group) at the moment are ignored by the instructions that present expired entries.
- Improved scrolling when shifting entries whereas grouping within the entry record is on.
- Improved help for right-to-left writing techniques.
- Improved software and system tray icon dealing with.
- Updated low decision ICO recordsdata (for Mono growth).
- Moved single-click tray icon motion choice from the ‘Integration’ tab to the ‘Interface’ tab of the choices dialog.
- Synchronization file path comparisons are case-insensitive now.
- Improved workaround for Mono clipboard bug (improved efficiency and window detection; the workaround is now utilized provided that ‘
xsel‘ and ‘
xdotool‘ are put in).
- KPScript: occasions in group and entry lists now include a time zone identifier (sometimes ‘
Z‘ for UTC).
- Various code optimizations.
- Minor different enhancements.
- The drop-down menu instructions within the entry modifying dialog for setting the expiry date now work as anticipated.
Homepage – http://keepass.info
Size: 3.06 MB