Mp3tag is just a effective and user-friendly universal Tag Editor enabling to modify metadata of common sound platforms where it aids ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments and APE Tags.
It can rename data in line with the label information, change characters or terms in tags and filenames, import/export label information, make playlists and much more.
Mp3tag supports online database lookups from, e.g., Amazon, discogs, or freedb, allowing one to immediately gather appropriate tags and address art for the songs collection.
Besides these functions Mp3tag delivers a selection of various other features and functions varying which range from group export of embedded record album covers, over help for iTunes-specific tags like news kind or television Show configurations, to incorporating several activities into teams that may be used through a solitary click.
Powerful label editor for numerous songs data, allowing people to alter the metadata information of these paths in group mode by syncing content with web databases
If you have a music that is really large, you sure know how important it really is to keep everything organized, no matter if we’re thinking about the audio files as such or the tags that carry vital information about the music tracks.
In case you still struggle to work with those sound labels, it’s probably time that is high offer Mp3tag a chance. Just like its title reveals, this is often a computer software option built to help you in your time and effort to arrange your songs collection, so editing tags and filenames is its primary function.
Mp3tag works together with probably the most formats that are common such as AAC, FLAC, APE, MP3, MP4, OGG, WMA and TTA, and has the ability to edit multiple ID3v1.1, ID3v2, APEv2 Tags and Vorbis at the same time.
Editing multiple files at the time that is same as simple as pie, which means you simply have to pick all of them with your mouse, just as you will do in Windows Explorer, then use the adjacent industries when you look at the remaining region of the primary house windows to modify the main points.
You thus have the choice to alter name, musician, record album, category or responses through a solitary simply click, for several data at the same time. But that is not all. Mp3tag also can make use of those information labels to alter filenames and vice-versa, that will be rather useful should you want to hold things arranged in your collection.
Last not minimum, this system has got the option to locate on line for information so that you can alter tags and filenames, and also as far as we are worried, it will everything without one glitch
All in every, Mp3tag is among the most readily useful resources of their sort and until you’re looking for the application that can comes with an sound player, that one should really be one of the primary alternatives.
Mp3tag supports the audio that is following:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac)
- Monkey’s Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes compatible)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Tom’s Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (wma)
- WavPack (wv)
- Batch Tag Editing Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags and Vorbis Comments to multiple files at once.
- Support for Cover Art Download and add album covers to your files and make your library even more shiny.
- Import from Amazon, discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz Save typing and import tags from online databases like Amazon, discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and more.
- Replace characters or words Replace strings in tags and filenames (with support for Regular Expressions).
- Create Playlists automatically Create and manage playlists automatically while editing.
- Rename files from tags Rename files based on the tag information and import tags from filenames.
- Export to HTML, RTF, CSV Generate nice reports and lists of your collection based on user-defined templates.
- Full Unicode Support User-interface and tagging are fully Unicode compliant.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Mp3tag 2.89a (2018-07-12):
- CHG: improved writing performance for Ogg Vorbis and FLAC files.
- FIX: navigating via Tab from and to Tag Panel did not work as intended (since v2.88c).
- FIX: Runtime error on some operational systems whenever file creation and adjustment times had been malformed (since v2.88f).
- FIX: runtime mistake whenever performing tools that are user-defined files with UNC paths (since v2.88f).
- FIX: performance regression when export that is running huge libraries on system stocks (since v2.88f).
- FIX: general routes at activities ‘Import address from file’ and ‘Import text file’ were not supported anymore (since v2.88f).
- LNG: updated Hebrew and Italian language files.
Size: 3.46 MB