The Bat! 7 is a well-liked email client that permits to work with the infinite variety of the mailboxes. Furthermore, it has highly efficient sorting filters, totally customizable message templates, Mail Dispatcher and lots of different extra options.
The essential activity of this system is to the safe safety of the correspondence from information theft and monitoring by third events.
The Bat! 7 is ready to deal with a limitless variety of e-mail accounts and to the course of and retailer a limitless range of messages.
The program affords a system of automated message filtering, a simple system of templates, message editor with the spell checker. And many different helpful options.
The Bat! 7 protects your info utilizing entirely different strategies. It consists of the encryption of the message base on the arduous drive and e-mail site visitors encryption.
This electronic mail shopper protects your information via some encryption streams. It additionally ensures your correspondence stays non-public.
Finally, it protects confidential information by working without Web interfaces and without utilizing international electronic mail suppliers that preserve your messages within the cloud.The Bat! is ideal for employment or at dwelling. It has no restriction on the variety of electronic mail accounts or messages you possibly can have, excessive safety and built-in options like automated filters, templates, a spell-checker and extra,
- High Encryption
- Backup and restore
- PGP, GnuPG and S/MIME assist
- The personal Address Book
- Message Parking
- Internal HTML Viewer
- Image Download Manager for background retrieval of HTML pictures
- Selective obtain
- Antivirus interface
- Safe dealing with of hooked up information
- ASLR and DEP
- 64-bit model
- Electronic discovery safety
- Easily import .mbox and different file codecs from quite a lot of third social gathering electronic mail shoppers.
- Sort electronic mail messages based mostly on addressee or subject with Sorting Office.
- Quick and very efficient search options enable for simple retrieval of archived messages.
- Smart Sorting Office
- Handy Message Templates
- Quick Templates
- Address Book Options
- Address History
- Mail Synchronization
- Microsoft Exchange Connectivity
- Extended Support of National Codepages
- Convenient Message Dispatcher
- Multilanguage Interface
- Image Viewing
- Import Wizard
- IDN assist
- RSS feed subscriptions
Runs on any Windows PC and Windows tablets.
Changes in The Bat! 7.4.10 (2017-02-15):
- Increased pace of coming into a folder or sorting messages within the checklist by “From/To/Subject” columns if there are solely Latin characters. The speed usually improve noticeable in folders with greater than 100 thousand messages
- The Bat! can log Simple MAPI calls. To allow logging, do the next. Under “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RIT\The Bat!” add DWORD worth named “LogMapiCalls,” worth “1”. Then, restart The Bat!. After that, The Bat! will create mapi_log.txt file within the %EMAIL% listing and can append traces to it each time an utility like MS Word or MSIE needs to ship a message or do another MAPI operate
- Welcome message (in “Inbox”) is not used for IMAP accounts
- MD5 hash has been far away from the S/MIME preferences
- When non-OpenPGP mode is chosen, the PGP menu objects within the message editor are hidden
- (#0000062) The Bat! didn’t spotlight addresses with same signal (“=”) within the local-part. If such addresses have been displayed within the headers, there have been no menus to hold out operations over them equivalent to including to the tackle ebook
- Import S/MIME certificates(s) from a signed message didn’t at all times work
- Malformed account transport settings on excessive decision screens
- (#0001066) Untranslatable tooltips within the print preview
- Fixed some reminiscence leaks: when deleting messages, when working with the textual content editor and the spell checker
- (#0000933) Unable to start out The Bat! if on-the-fly encryption (OTFE) setup had been canceled
- Better error dealing with of The Bat! model checking by way of DNS, typically invalid responses might trigger an Access Violation error
- (#0000880) Opening mail reveals error popup “TMailMessage.FindIdx — ALREADY DESTROYED!” (Fixed “ALREADY killed!” or “METHOD CALLED ON FREED OBJECT!” errors when deciding on entirely different folders on IMAP whereas The Bat! filters messages on IMAP)
- Fixed an Access Violation error at beginning associated to Quick Reply, additionally fastened the “ClassName: EComponentError / Message: An element named __ already exists” error associated to fast reply
- (#0001146) Messages arrived at an IMAP folder aren’t filtered if they come whereas different messages are filtered
- (#0000193) If an IMAP filter has some actions, typically solely a few of them are executed
- Minor pace improve when working with inner hash constructions
- (#0000841) The Bat! didn’t correctly assist character encodings when working with HunSpell dictionaries, e.g. the particular Latvian symbols are changed with Cyrillic symbols within the Spell Checker
- (#0001147) Filtering on IMAP stops with an Access Violation error whereas setting coloration teams
- (#0001142) Drop-downs on the primary toolbar have areas with no response to mouse clicks
- Editor textual content coloration and search spotlight textual content colors have been hardcoded as “black” and “white,” whereas they needed to take colors from Windows system colors (Themes)
- There was an error when making an attempt to run The Bat! whereas one other The Bat! course of didn’t exist for some motive
- (#0000152) Automatic filters cease working altogether for sure IMAP folders, restarting didn’t assist, newly arrived messages weren’t filtered too
- (#0001144) Wrong dimension of fonts in print preview and the written message (in tags like “small”)
- (#0001012) Print preview seems OK. However, the remaining print just isn’t formatted correctly
- (#0001140) The HTML is seen OK however in print or print preview, margins are incorrectly calculated, and the textual content is trimmed on the proper
- There have been redundant product and back side margins on printed pages
- (#0001143) Searching for messages utilizing the mid: hyperlinks in different folders didn’t work since 5.zero.36.2 launched on 02-Mar-2012
- [#0001139] If there have been nationwide characters in an email to curl and The Bat! was set as a default email to the handler, these regional characters have been changed to query marks. As a consequence, description of web-pages with nationwide characters despatched from browsers seems as question marks in Subject.
- (#0001134) Filling the background coloration of desk cells fails
- (#0001131) “Minus” closing buttons within the message finder didn’t scale on high-definition screens; moreover that, these buttons have been two pixels larger than wanted
- (#0000462) OpenPGP Error Window doesn’t present nationwide characters
- (#0001141) Truncated textual content discipline in QR-Code Generator (German GUI)
- (#0000539) Decryption of an electronic mail with massive attachment takes a lot of time if inner OpenPGP implementation is used
- If you collapse an account within the folder tree and restart The Bat!, this account once more turns into expanded, in case you had clicked the folder tabs earlier than
- The Bat! didn’t begin on single-processor single-core computer systems, it gave an Access Violation error
- Fixed an entry violation error on exit that would stop from saving toolbar configuration information
- (#0000718) Support for contemporary GnuPG 2.1
- PGP 10.four was not supported
Homepage – https://www.ritlabs.com
Size: 32.4 MB