Dr.Web Mobile Security for Android os provides comprehensive defense against all types of malware targeting cellular devices, anti-virus for Android os TV.
The app shields your device from malware that infect mobile devices. Also it offers real time system checking using SpIDer Guard monitor anytime attempts are created to save your self data in the memory.
Dr.Web Mobile Security helps you get a hold of your smart phone if it was lost or taken, and, if necessary, wipe confidential information from it from another location.
The Anti-spam component can be used on products with two SIM cards. It is not applied to mobile devices lacking SIM cards.
URL-filter makes it possible to stay away from non-recommended, unwanted, and possibly dangerous sites even if your Dr.Web for Android’s virus meanings are outdated.
The Firewall tracks application network activity, and prevents important information from being released over a network. To utilize Dr.Web Firewall you have to allow VPN for Android. It does not need root access in your product. Automatically, the Firewall is handicapped.
The safety Auditor troubleshoots a device to determine and analyze protection dilemmas and provides approaches to deal with problems and weaknesses.
Dr.Web Anti-virus features:
- Performs fast or full file system scans, along with custom scans of user-specified data and files.
- Using the unique Origins Tracing technology, detects new, unknown malware.
- Protects SD cards from becoming infected with auto run files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
- Moves detected threats into the quarantine that remote files are restored, if needed.
- Minimally impacts system performance.
- Economizes electric battery sources.
- Economizes traffic because of the small size of this virus database updates.
- Provides detailed statistics on detected threats and activities carried out.
- Offers handy and informative desktop widgets for opening the program.
Dr.Web Anti-theft features
- Allows that secure the unit after a reboot.
- Lets you lock your phone so that it can only just be unlocked by entering a password
- Lets you unlock the unit with an SMS message.
- Offers a Google Maps back link to a device’s place.
- Allows to do a remote wipe of information on devices and SD cards.
- Starts audio playback and locks the screen.
- Lets users customize the message this is certainly becoming displayed on display of a blocked product.
- Lets you generate a listing of figures that notifications are sent if some one changes the SIM card when you look at the missing unit.
- Allows one to manage the anti-theft with messages provided for it from all of these figures to unlock these devices when you yourself have forgotten the unlock password.
Dr.Web Anti-spam features
Built-in filtering profiles:
- Allow all inbound calls and SMS
- Block all incoming calls and SMS
- Phone guide – inside mode calls and SMS are permitted just through the phone guide associates.
- Blacklist – phone calls and (or) SMS from numbers with this list are blocked.
Create an unlimited range individual filtering profiles.
You can cause split lists of numbers and system activities which can be you need to take with the phone calls and emails originating from those numbers (allow/block).
URL filter features
- Controls browser use of the world-wide-web on methods using Android os web browser, Bing Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Opera mini, After that, Amazon Silk, Yandex.Browser, Boat Browser, Adblock Browser, Dolphin Browser, Sputnik, UME Browser.
- Restrict usage of unwelcome and possibly dangerous web sites based on several thematic groups.
Dr.Web Firewall features
- Filters the exterior community traffic for the programs set up on the product and system programs. Choose from Wi-Fi and mobile network filtering, and make the most of customisable principles (filter by IP address and/or slot, and by entire systems or internet protocol address ranges).
- Monitors present and previously transmitted traffic. Gives you information regarding the addresses/ports to which applications are connecting and the number of incoming and outbound traffic.
Security Auditor features
- Detects programs with highest priority of SMS processing
- Identifies hidden product administrators
- Detects vulnerabilities and system settings that affect unit security
Supported Operating Systems: Android OS 4.0 — 7.1, Android TV 5.0 + .
Changes in Dr.Web Mobile Security 12.0.0:
- New Parental Control element included. You will restrict use of the phone call and SMS Filters, set up applications, Address Filter, and Dr.Web options for other people of the product.
- BlueBorne and SIM Application Toolkit vulnerabilities and user certificates detections by Security Auditor added.
- Ability to heal files and system libraries in a number of situations in the rooted device included.
The free license for Dr.Web Mobile Security For Andriod os Light just includes the anti-virus. Other components are not offered.
Homepage – https://products.drweb.com/mobile/android/
Size: 17.3 MB