JaSFtp 11 is a SFTP (Secure FTP) Automation computer software. Safe FTP, designed with automation in your mind, which means you do not need to spending some time interactively moving data. Automate SFTP to/from an intranet or net server. Schedule ftp of data betwixt your Computer and the host, and automatically rename the files centered on current month, day or time, if required.
Easy graphical user interface can help you move data interactively, although objective will be create advanced level SFtp and Ftp tasks that may be scheduled automatically or run manually. Aids an extremely versatile wildcard system to transfer numerous data at once. Supports subdirectory transfers. JaSFtp can instantly conserve data considering date/time or personalized names. E-mail Notification of task failure considering task exit signal.
JaSFtp automates both SFTP (protected FTP) and FTP. Remote SFTP, FTP and regional directory site monitor can detect directory site modification and trigger ftp, zip, content, delete tasks. JaSFtp may also detect file size, complete files, file modification dates and trigger other jobs if needed. Created for Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and other Unix platforms.
JaSFtp 11 Technical Suggestions:
- Support both for SSH protocols, SSH1 and SSH2
- FTP transfer protocols supported
- RSA, DSA public/private key file generation, in SSHTools, OpenSSH and SSH1 formats
- Password, Public crucial authentication
- 3DES, DES & Blowfish ciphers
- Optional Twofish, AES & CAST ciphers
- Stateful decryption counter (SDCTR) mode cipher for AES
- SHA1, MD5 Message Authentication Codes (MACS)
- Supports reading of PuTTY and SSH.com public/private keys
- Public key subsystem
- ZLIB compression
- SSH2 custom channels
- HTTP, SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 5 proxy support
- diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1 Key Exchange
Supported OS: Microsoft windows Vista, host 2008, Microsoft windows 7, host 2012, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 41.5 MB