The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 is a run time execution environment that handles applications that target the .NET Framework.
It comes with the normal language run time, which gives memory management and other system solutions. And an extensive course collection, which enables code writers to make use of powerful, reliable rule for several major areas of application development.
The .NET Framework redistributor bundle installs the .NET Framework run time and associated files expected to run programs developed to a target the .NET Framework.
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 is a very appropriate, in-place revision into the Microsoft .NET Framework 4, 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6 and .NET Framework 4.6.1. The offline package may be used in circumstances where the internet installer can not be made use of because decreased net connection.
The .NET Framework is a managed execution environment providing you with a number of services to its working applications. It is made from two significant elements: the most popular language runtime (CLR), which is the execution motor that manages running programs. Plus the .NET Framework Class Library, which offers a library of tested, reusable rule that developers can call from their very own applications.
Microsoft .NET Framework provides services:
- Memory management. In several programming languages, code writers are responsible for allocating and releasing memory as well as handling item lifetimes. In .NET Framework programs, the CLR provides these types of services on behalf of the application.
- A typical type system. In conventional programming languages, fundamental types tend to be defined by the compiler, which complicates cross-language interoperability. When you look at the .NET Framework, standard kinds are defined because of the .NET Framework type system and they are typical to all or any languages that target the .NET Framework.
- An extensive class library. Rather than needing to write vast quantities of rule to deal with typical low-level development businesses, coders may use a readily obtainable library of types and their particular users from .NET Framework Class Library.
- Development frameworks and technologies. The .NET Framework includes libraries for particular areas of application development, eg ASP.NET for internet applications, ADO.NET for data access, and Windows Communication Foundation for service-oriented applications.
- Language interoperability. With this feature, routines printed in one language are accessible to various other languages, and coders can concentrate on generating applications in their favored language or languages.
- Version compatibility. With uncommon exclusions, programs being produced by utilizing a particular form of the .NET Framework can run without adjustment on a later variation.
- Side-by-side execution. The .NET Framework assists solve version disputes by allowing numerous variations of the typical language runtime to exist on a single computer. This means that numerous variations of applications can also coexist, which a software can run using the version of the .NET Framework with which it was built.
- Multi targeting. By concentrating on the .NET Framework Portable Class Library, developers can create assemblies that really work on numerous .NET Framework systems. Including Microsoft windows 7, Microsoft windows 8, Microsoft windows 8.1, Microsoft windows 10, Microsoft windows mobile, and Xbox 360.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 10
- Windows host 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 Developer Pack is just one package that bundles the .NET Framework 4.6.2, the .NET 4.6.2 Focusing on Pack and also the .NET 4.6.2 SDK. The matching language pack for Dev Pack offers the .NET Framework 4.6.2 language pack, .NET 4.6.2 SDK language pack while the Intel lisense data.
Homepage – https://www.microsoft.com/net/framework
Size: 59.1 MB