PeaZip is an archive supervisor, that permits to use highly effective a number of search filters to archive’s content material; create and extract a number of archives without delay; create self-extracting archives; export job definition as command line; save archive’s layouts; bookmark archives and folders; scan and open with customized apps compressed and uncompressed information and so on…
Different options: robust encryption, strong file copy, cut up/be part of information (file span), safe knowledge deletion, evaluate, checksum and hash information, system benchmark, generate random passwords and keyfiles.
PeaZip is an open supply file and archive supervisor: cross platform, accessible as transportable and installable software program for 32 and 64 bit Home windows and Linux (PeaZip is a desktop impartial software).
This system is freeware, freed from cost for any use. It’s also accessible as standalone, transportable software not needing set up.
- Full help (learn and write): 7z, FreeArc’s arc/wrc, sfx (7z and arc), bz2, gz, paq/lpaq/zpaq, pea, quad/balz/bcm, cut up, tar, upx, wim, zip
- Learn solely (browse, extract, check): 7z, apk, bz, bz2, bzip2, tbz2, tbz, gz, gzip, tgz, tpz, tar, zip, zipx, z01, smzip, arj, cab, chm, chi, chq, chw, hxs, hxi, hxr, hxq, hxw, lit, cpio, deb, lzh, lha, rar, r01, 00, rpm, z, taz, tz, iso, jar, ear, battle, lha, pet, pup, pak, pk3, pk4, slp, [Content], xpi, wim, u3p, lzma86, lzma, udf, xar, dmg, hfs, part1, cut up, swm, tpz, kmz, xz, txz, vhd, mslz, apm, mbr, fats, ntfs, exe, dll, sys, msi, msp, ods, ots, odm, oth, oxt, odb, odf, odg, otg, odp, otp, odt, ott, gnm, doc, dot, xls, xlt, ppt, pps, pot, docx, dotx, xlsx, xltx, swf, flv, quad, balz, zpaq, paq8f, paq8jd, paq8l, paq8o, lpaq1, lpaq5, lpaq8, ace, arc, wrc, 001, pea, cbz, cbr, cba, cb7, cbt (and extra…)
- Restore: FreeArc’s arc/wrc
PeaZip can extract most of archive codecs each from Home windows and Unix worlds. Starting from mainstream 7Z, RAR, TAR and ZIP to experimental ones like PAQ/LPAQ household, at present probably the most highly effective compressor accessible. For archive creation, PeaZip suppors a variety of compression and encryption commonplace. From fastes to strongest ones. And permits to export job definition as scripts to bridge the hole between GUI and console purposes. Additionally let the consumer decide the most effective of the 2 worlds.
PeaZip has safe deletion characteristic, can confirm file checksum and hash. Moreover, it helps a number of robust encryption requirements, optionally utilizing two issue authentication (password and keyfile) for elevated safety.
Supported encryption requirements
- 7Z: 7-Zip AES256 encryption
- ZIP: WinZip AES256 AE encryption, and ZipCrypto for legacy compatibility; can decrypt PKZip’s AES encryption
- ARC: FreeARC AES256, Blowfish, Twofish256 and Serpent256
- PEA: AES256 EAX authenticated encryption
PeaZip is localized in 29 languages. And is able to dealing with all hottest archive codecs (150+ file sorts). Additionally helps a big selection of superior file and archive administration options. Equivalent to search, bookmarks, thumbnail viewer, hashing, discover duplicate information, convert archives…. And it’s specifically centered on safety (robust encryption, two issue authentication, encrypted password supervisor, safe deletion…).
Homepage – http://www.peazip.org/
Size: 6.47 MB