Start Menu X is a substitute of the system menu for professionals. Power customers are much more demanding, and it’s not shocking – as a substitute of a petty dozen of packages now we have lots of!
Find out the way to discover and launch packages with out scrolling, additional clicks and strikes – that is Start Menu X. The menu is barely changed when this system is loaded.
Start Menu X provides itself to the autostart listing throughout set up, however you may change this utilizing the msconfig utility. You can entry this system settings by right-clicking this system icon within the notification space (close to the clock) or right-clicking wherever within the menu.
The program can work in two modes – Simple mode and Virtual Groups mode. In the primary case, your entire listing is proven in the identical approach because it seems within the system menu. You can select the show mode throughout set up or later in program settings.
- Virtual Groups. Group packages by objective (workplace purposes, graphics, and so on) with out altering their location on the arduous drive.
- Single-click launch. The PRO model lets you assign a main program to any folder and begin it just by clicking this folder.
- Flexible configuration. Customize the menu to your style! Change the construction and add tabs.
- Years of expertise. Start Menu X is an embodiment of our 7-year expertise in creating various menu options.
Virtual teams might be managed utilizing Group Manager. If a program doesn’t checked in Group Manager, it signifies that it doesn’t belong to any group and can be positioned within the “Other” group in Start Menu X.
Platforms: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 with 64 bit help.
Changes in Start Menu X 6.11:
- Improved popup pace of the ability panel.
Size: 6.43 MB