XRECODE3 is audio converter, which helps many of the widespread audio codecs, equivalent to mp3, wav, flac, dsd, and many others. It additionally helps extracting audio file from most video recordsdata in addition to Audio CD grabbing.
XRECODE3 also can carry out CUE splitting of audio recordsdata in addition to an experimental characteristic that detects routinely silences to separate a big audio file. That is an ideal for shortly splitting giant audio recordsdata, like vinyl to MP3 conversion.
Moreover, you possibly can edit the ID3 tags for every file. Among the small print you possibly can add are the observe quantity, music title, artist and album identify, yr of launch and music style. Additionally, the app can download tags routinely from on-line sources. Also, you possibly can add the album’s cowl artwork from a separate menu.
XRECODE3 is gentle on system sources with a clear and straightforward to make use of interface. It is optimized for changing a number of recordsdata in parallel in techniques with multi-core CPUs.
XRECODE3 means that you can save totally different profile settings that you simply create for simpler conversions. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Parallel conversion by using energy of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK recordsdata).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can cut up mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art help.
- Has help for LossyWav.
- Supports moveable mode.
- Merge enter recordsdata to 1 giant audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many codecs without delay utilizing “Multiple” output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the specified format without delay.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov and many others. video recordsdata (a number of audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from exterior file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio recordsdata.
What’s new in XRECODE3:
- Native 64bit help.
- Added help for DSD/DST and DFF decoding (as recordsdata or as SACD ISOs).
- Added help to extract observe from SACD ISO as DFF or DST.
- Added help to merge SACD/DST/DFF recordsdata to DFF/DST codecs with out transcoding.
- Added choice to extract audio with out transcoding.
- Added choice to encode a number of recordsdata to 1 multi-channel file.
- Added possibility to separate file into particular person track-per-channel for all out there output codecs.
- Added choice to merge recordsdata per folder.
- Output and Metadata settings at the moment are output format particular.
- Enhanced Metadata settings.
- Added help for a number of Cover photos in Metadata editor.
- Added 32bit int/float output for codecs which help them (e.g. WAV).
- Added dithering possibility in Output Settings.
- Added possibility to make use of EBUR128 in Normalize.
- Added choice to Album Mode Normalize.
- Added choice to configure Matrices below Output Settings.
- Added extra output file sample components.
- Tabbed UI.
- CUE recordsdata at the moment are displayed extra properly.
- Enhanced Shell Extension.
Multilanguage help: Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
Changes in XRECODE3 1.84 (2018-07-17):
- NEW: added possibility “Combine recordsdata with similar observe quantity to 1” below Encode Settings.
- FIX: mounted situation with dealing with of 32bit float WAV recordsdata.
- FIX: mounted situation with extracting from some MP3/CUE recordsdata.
- FIX: mounted situation with encoding/merging some MP3 recordsdata to M4A.
- FIX: mounted situation when INDEX 01 for CUE was calculated incorrectly.
- FIX: mounted situation when saving Metadata in some M4A recordsdata.
Size: 16.9 MB
This software program makes use of code of FFmpeg licensed below the LGPLv2.1.